Nordic Solution - Unique from Visma
Many international companies consider the Nordic countries as being one market and have set up a Nordic organization. Visma Services offers a Nordic solution within accounting, reporting and payroll administration with "one-point-of-contact" in each of the four Nordic countries as an option.
By use of common and standardized procedures and processes we respond to the customers demand for delivery of cross-border output with a high quality level.
Client team intro
To ensure consistency in production and reporting the Nordic solution is based on a permanent team of employees in each country. The employees are highly competent in working in a cross-border environment, possess excellent language skills and sustain a high service level.
- Systems: We can offer a joint interface for all emplyees and administrators through the webportal MyVisma. MyVisma is a nordic platform that can be adjusted to local premises and language.
- Reporting: Standard reports following local legislations and requirements are submitted on a regular basis, but also special customized Nordic reports meeting customer needs are produced upon request
- Processes: Visma have a focus on effciency improvements as well as alignment of the processes senn in a Nordic perspective.
- Systems: soloutions that provides unique possibilities for crossborder consilidation of data and analysis
- Reporting: Reporting is done by means of the customer's existing set-up irrespective of Excel, Hyperion etc. is used
- Processes: Visma sets out to focus on support on effciency improvement of the processes at the customer. We offer assistance for process re-engineering and implementation
Many Vismas Accountants are certified members of SRF and NARF
Key account management – "One point of contact"
If the company has established a Nordic head quarter in one of the four countries Visma recommends that a KAM employed by Visma from the country in mention is appointed. The manager will serve as the main contact and liaison between the customer’s head quarter and Visma within the Nordic countries.